Below is a list of material that I started to gather in order to send to those who are interested in learning about themselves, free themselves. This is a list in progress, so more will be added.
Some notes before you get started:
- This list is a starting point to start doing your own research
- Some material push for ideologies of their own. Resist the urge to criticize their agenda and receive the message they are trying to convey.
- Autobiography of a Yogi, By Paramhansa Yogananda
- This book will be intense, take as much time as you need to understand it and moving forward.
- Awake : The Life of Yogananda [ Netflix ]
- My life with Paramhansa Yogananda with Swami Kriyananda [ https://www.youtube.com/watc
Today’s corporate world videos:
- Secret of the 7 sisters [ https://www.youtube.com/watc
- 97% owned – Economic Truth documentary [ https://www.youtube.com/watc
- Zeitgeist [ Netflix ]
- The movie
- Moving Forward
- Hidden Secrets of Money [ https://www.youtube.com/play
- Part 4 is the most important one
- Slavery by consent [ https://www.youtube.com/watc
- Apologies of An Economic Hitman [ https://www.youtube.com/watc
- Miss Representation [ Netflix ]
- The Mask you live in [ Netflix ]
- The true cost [ Netflix ]
- (DIS)Honesty [ Netflix ]
- Requiem for the American Dream [ Netflix]
- Where to invade next [ Netflix ]
The Venus Project:
- The choice is ours [ https://www.youtube.com/watc
- Paradise or Oblivion [ https://www.youtube.com/watc
There are other projects that groups of people are discussing and proposing apart from the Venus Project or the GoldSilver based money, so you can find them when you do more research. The point being, money is not the only way our world can go forward with.
Reading material about Money in Canada:
- Gold Standard [ http://www.thecanadianencycl
opedia.ca/en/article/gold- standard/ ]
- IMF and Bank of Canada website
- Read up how they mask the future line of credit as a good thing.
- They have a press release section, financial fiscal report for 2016, etc.
- Canadian Constitutional Documents [ http://www.efc.ca/pages/law/
cons/Constitutions/Canada/Engl ish/cons.html ]
Some YouTube channels:
These videos touch a bit on our mental capacity to understand the world around us. Some understand the world through numbers [science, theoretical science], others through art and various other forms.
- Science videos from Neil DeGrass Tyson, Bill Nye, etc.
- Youtube channels Veritasium, VSauce (1-3), Seeker, SciShow, PBS Space Time.