Since I have been experiencing being led by love, my life has changed. If I don’t use my head, I can feel that others feel when they talk about love. And I have also felt what a heartbreak feels like. The following is what I kept saying to myself in one form or other. (This is to help me and other actors regarding heartbreak).
- What did I do wrong?
- Can I still fix it?
- Can I just go back to where it was all good?
- I just wanna stop existing.
- I don’t know if I will ever feel the same again.
- I don’t know if there is any other girl out there that I can feel the same for.
- I don’t know how to numb the pain.
- I don’t know if I can trust anyone again.
- I don’t know if I can trust myself again.
- I just wanna curl up in my bed with my cat.
- I never wanna lie to myself about what I feel, even if all I feel is pain and sorrow and pity for myself.
- I don’t wanna meet anyone else because then I will have to let go off how I feel now.
- I hate feeling like this, and I can’t live without it.
- I just wanna cry, but I have no tears, all I have is just misery. But this misery mine and is what keeps me connected to her.
- It just feels wrong to feel the same way about someone else again.
- I don’t know what to do now.
- I don’t want to do anything right now.
- All I want to do or think about is how to make it right.
- I lost my appetite; I haven’t been able to eat anything properly.
- I haven’t even had the want to eat anything as well.
- I haven’t been able to think straight, or anything for that matter.
These things don’t have to make sense in the head, they are feelings that overpower the thinking process. These emotions are powerful and raw. Nothing else matters.